If you would like to delete your account for any reason, please follow these instructions:
If You Log In With Facebook
To delete your account, you can disable Wish's Facebook privileges.
If you're on your computer:
- Go to www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications.
- Hit the “x” on the far right of the row with “Wish” on the left.
If you're on a mobile device:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Under the menu icon, select Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Select "Logged in with Facebook".
- Select Wish. At the bottom of the screen is a button that says "Remove App".
This will remove your account from Wish within the next 24 hours. Please note that if you sign into Wish after deleting your account you will automatically reactivate your Wish account.
If You Log In With Email
You may delete your account if you access your settings page from your computer (this page is not optimized for mobile):
- Go to www.wish.com/settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Deactivate Account.
If You Log In With Google+
You may delete your account from the Wish Android app.
- Under the app menu, select Settings > Delete Account.
- Confirm that you want to delete your account.