If my card expired or was canceled, how do I receive my refund?

We are happy to refund this order for you. Unfortunately, we can only refund your money to your original payment method and we are unable to issue refunds to a different card, different account, or different payment method. 

If your card was canceled or has expired, please contact your bank to inform them of the incoming refund and provide the necessary information to re-route the payment to your new card or bank. If only your card number or expiration date has changed, your bank should be able to handle this internally.

Was this article helpful?
10 out of 22 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk