How to Improve Your Sales
Here are several ways to help you get more sales on Wish:
Keep Your Prices Low
- Lowering prices has shown to improve merchant's sales by 40%
- There are many merchants on Wish with similar products, the merchant with the lowest price will win out
Add Sizes and Colors to Your Products
- The customer's experience is much better when there are size and color options for your products.
- Providing sizes and colors to your products will keep your refund ratio and ticket ratio down.
- Accurate sizing information has shown to boost a merchant's sales by 20%
Add Extra Images
- Customers are more likely to buy a product if there are extra images.
- The Merchant Platform has shown a boost in sales of 15 - 20% when 4 extra photos were added for a product.
Upload High Quality Images
- Your product is more likely to grab the attention of customers if the product photos are high quality.
- Over 50% of orders placed on Wish are shipped to users outside of the United States. Increase your sales by adjusting your shipping settings to ship worldwide or to selected countries.
- To establish or change your shipping settings, click on Account > Settings > Shipping Settings from the top nav bar on the Merchant Dashboard. This will take you to
https://merchant.wish.com/settings#shipping-settings. Here, you can select: Ship to US, Ship Worldwide, or Ship to Selected Countries. Be sure to click Update after you're finished to save your shipping settings.
If you choose Ship to US, items from your store can be purchased only by customers from the United States. The shipping cost you set for your products is the cost of shipping to customers in the US only.
If you choose Ship Worldwide, items from your store can be purchased by customers worldwide. The shipping cost you set is the cost of shipping to customers in any of the countries that Wish supports. Keep in mind that these countries include those in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Africa, and Australia.
If you choose Ship to Selected Countries, items from your store can be purchased by customers from the countries that you select only. This allows you to choose the countries your store can ship to, and it also allows you to set a different shipping cost for each selected country.
- Click + Add more countries (see blue arrow below) to add additional rows and then select countries from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the shipping cost next to each, or leave shipping cost blank.
- If you leave the field blank, the shipping cost for that country will default to the shipping cost you set when you first uploaded your items to Wish.
- You can set only one shipping cost per country. This shipping cost will apply to all of the items in your store.
- Click the minus sign (orange arrow) to the right of Shipping Cost to remove a country.
- Make sure to click Update (green arrow) to save your settings!
Add an MSRP to Your Products
- Add an MSRP to your item that is higher than the item's cost, creating a sale on the item. You can enter an MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) for your products. If the MSRP is higher than the price you set on Wish, this will show a percentage off your products, similar to the product image below:
The lower the price you set for your products in contrast to the MSRP, the the bigger the discount the customer will see.
Adding the MSRP is quite simple. Just add an MSRP column and the MSRP amounts in your feed file before uploading products:
You can edit all these items through your feed file or manually update your items with the following links: