Adding additional photos is a great way to increase your sales and draw more attention to your products.
- First, log in to your Wish for Merchants account. You can do this by visiting the Merchant Homepage (https://merchant.wish.com/welcome?next=%2F) and clicking “login” in the top right-hand corner and entering your merchant credentials.
- Once you are logged in, go to the manual upload by clicking “Products” in the top left-hand corner. Hover on “Update Existing Products” and click “Manual.” This should take you to your products page (https://merchant.wish.com/product).
- Find the product you want by searching by SKU or item, then look all the way to the right where the “Actions” column is. Click “Actions” for that item then click “Edit.”
- You'll now have a pop-up window covering all the specifics of your item. Scroll down to the additional images area, then click “Add Image +”.
- If your image is on your computer, just click “Upload from Computer” and find your item, then click “Open.” If your image is already online, copy and paste the image URL into the box right above the “Upload from Computer” button. Find more details here.
- For every additional image, just click “Add Image +” as many times as you need!