The "checkout conversions" in your Sales Performance tab indicate how many users have actually clicked the "Check out" button when your item is in their cart. At this point, they've already clicked buy on the item description page and the item is now in their cart.
If your items are getting a lot of buy button clicks and not a lot of checkout conversions, that means that users are viewing and adding your item to their cart but are not actually deciding to purchase it.
Here are a few helpful ways you can update your items to improve your checkout conversion:
- Reduce the price of your item
- Reduce your shipping cost
- Having an accurate and low shipping time
You can edit all these items through your feed file, or manually update your items with the following links:
- Editing products
- Add sizes or colors to existing products
- Adding MSRP and other optional attributes
- Changing shipping time
Now get selling!