Adding additional photos is a great way to increase your sales and draw more attention to your items. Users prefer a better visual understanding of each item!
Adding Photos through CSV Feed File:
- Open your CSV file. All you need to do to add more images is to create more columns “Extra Image 1” “Extra image 2,” and so on.
- Copy and paste the image URLs into these boxes (covered here).
- Log into your 'Wish for Merchants' account. You can do this on the Wish for Merchants homepage by clicking “login” on the top right-hand corner and entering your merchant credentials.
- Once you are logged in, go to the manual upload by clicking “Products” in the top left-hand corner. Then, hover on “Update Existing Products” and click “Product CSV File”. This should take you to your CSV upload page, which you can also get to by clicking here when you are logged in for your 'Wish for Merchants' account.
- Scroll down to “Upload your CSV file,” and upload your file.
- Map your columns appropriately. In this case, it is just a matter of linking your additional images to our image columns: Image URL 1, Image URL 2, and so on.