To promptly disable all your products for sale on Wish, use "Vacation Mode". While your account is in vacation mode your items will not be purchasable by Wish users.
How it works
When vacation mode is activated:
- All new orders from your store are prevented
- Within 1 hour all product listings appear as "sold out" to Wish users
- You are responsible to fulfill orders made before activation
When vacation mode is deactivated:
- Users may purchase your products again
- Within 1 hour your products that were previously enabled will reflect the correct inventory
- Impression levels and sales volumes are not guaranteed to return to previous levels
Assume there exists store 1 with products X and Y and no orders.
- 6:00am store 1 has active or pending orders
- 7:00am user buys product X from store 1 (order A)
- 7:59am user buys product Y from store 1 (order B)
- 8:00am store 1 goes into vacation mode & no further orders can be made
- 3:00pm order A becomes available to fulfill for store 1
- 4:00pm order B becomes available to fulfill for store 1
- 4:00pm No new orders will appear for the store to fulfill
- 4:30pm order A&B are fulfilled by the merchant
Question 1: I turned on vacation mode 5 minutes ago, but my product is still showing as purchasable. Why?
Answer 1: Vacation mode may take up to 10 minutes to take effect. After that all your products will be shown as sold out.
Question 2: I fulfilled all my orders and turned on vacation mode 1 hour ago, but then I just got another order to fulfill. How?
Answer 2: The order was made before your store entered vacation mode. Wish may hold orders for up to 12 hours before showing it to merchants for review purpose. You are responsible to fulfill these orders.
Question 3: Do I need to turn off vacation mode to fulfill the orders?
Answer 3: No, you do not need to. Keep vacation mode on and fulfill the orders as normal.
Question 4: I have a promoted product. Will I be fined for going into vacation mode?
Answer 4: No, you will not be fined.
Question 5: I have a promoted product. Will my product lose the promotion status if I go into vacation mode?
Answer 5: No. Product will temporarily be off the promotion list for the period merchant is in vacation mode. After merchant is back from vacation, it will regain the promotion status.