Providing valid tracking information for your orders makes customers happy, increases their trust, and provides proof of your fulfillment. This means that Wish can confirm your shipment much sooner and you can get paid much sooner.
If you choose not to provide tracking information for your orders, this may affect the way you get paid for your orders. Because we will not be able to confirm the shipment for these orders, if these orders are refunded then the merchant will be debited the payment for the order (meaning: the order is not eligible for payment). The merchant should provide a valid tracking ID when they mark the order as shipped on the Wish Merchant Dashboard to ensure their orders are eligible for payment.
Here are some examples of what may happen when the merchant does not provide a valid tracking ID or does not provide tracking information at all:
1. First Case: Missing Tracking Info
- Order occurs on Feb 1 and estimated delivery time is 14-20 days
- Merchant marks it as shipped on Feb 16 without tracking information
- On Feb 22, user complains they didn't receive it and Wish refunds. The order is not eligible for payment.
2. Second Case: Invalid Tracking Info
- Order occurs on Mar 2 and estimated delivery time is 12-15 days
- Merchant marks it as shipped on Mar 3 with an invalid tracking number (meaning our system cannot track it)
- On Feb 20, user complains they didn't receive it and Wish refunds. The order is not eligible for payment.
Adding a valid tracking ID after a refund has already been processed will not change the order's payment eligibility (meaning it won't make an ineligible order suddenly eligible if the refund already happened).
If you believe that your provided tracking information is indeed valid for an order that was refunded, please contact us with the transaction ID and a link to a valid tracking page.