Your refund ratio in your Customer Service Performance tab is a percentage created by showing how many items are refunded verses how many items are purchased from your store. It's extremely important for your store to maintain a low refund ratio - the lower the better.
Your refund ratio includes all refunds of your items. This includes items refunded due to:
- Item was found to be included in a fraudulent transaction
- Item was fulfilled late or out of stock at time of purchase
- Customer requests refund
- Item is not correct (wrong size, wrong color, wrong item sent)
- Item is damaged
- Item did not arrive or arrived late
Merchants should constantly be looking to lower their refund rate. To lower your refund ratio, merchants can follow the following guidelines:
- Maintain accurate and specific sizing: for S/M/L items, please include measurements.
- Maintain accurate inventory. When items are out of stock, please mark items as so.
- Fulfill orders promptly. Please keep in mind that Wish has a strict 7-day fulfillment policy on all orders to be shipped.
- Make sure items are delivered in a timely manner.
- Make sure the correct items are shipped with each order.
- Remove items from your store that appear to attract fraudulent transactions.
Wish reserves the right to punish stores that have consistently high refund rates, up to and including disabling their accounts on the Wish platform. Please keep these thoughts in mind when selling on Wish.